My last list was dedicated to the world’s biggest winner. This time I’m going in the opposite direction with my take on SXSWi. Last year’s festival required I wade through a river of death to find the survivors. This year I came away with a better overall experience.
- Group messaging and the 80s are making comebacks (again).
- 25¢ tacos require 95¢ worth of toilet paper.
- Everyone “does” social media for a living.
- HTML5 and Flash aren’t on speaking terms.
- Pee Wee Herman aka Paul Reubens is hilarious.
- A lot of people smell like vinegar.
- Shoes are optional.
What’s your SXSWi 2011 Top 7? Share your thoughts below or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.