On Saturday, at 10:53 p.m, Mother Nature showed up just outside of Sparks, OK and ripped a 5.6 magnitude fart. Normally she keeps her flatulence contained on the West Coast, but for the first time since the last time she cropdusted the Midwest, rattling doors and knocking over lawn chairs.
Within moments no one noticed. Hours later Twitter and Facebook feeds filled with horror stories and graphic images. Be warned, these photos are not for the faint of heart.
1. Sesame seeds spilled in Colorado
2. Pottery shattered in Iowa
3. Child falls out of bed in Wisconsin
4. Cows tipped over in Nebraska
5. Lawn furniture thrown around in K.C.